OIL TEST INTERNATIONAL, hereinafter “OTI”, for the specialization of the services it provides, such as inspection, testing and certification in the sectors of Hydrocarbons, Gases and Chemicals, Agricultural, Minerals and Metals, Merchandise and Dry Cargoes, Calibration of Tanks and Laboratories, generally serves clients as legal persons and we consider it important to mention that the data (from the contact) that we can obtain are basically of labour nature, which we will protect and safeguard as if it were personal data in accordance with the provisions of the corresponding Law and / or its applicable Regulation (when it exists)
I. Information of the Responsible of the Personal Data collected.
OTI is responsible for obtaining, storing, using, exploiting and protecting the data that you share with us.
OTI has established a confidentiality policy within the organization and the principles of confidentiality, impartiality, conduct and attitude, to protect all the information that the staff obtains for the development of their functions, as well as the result thereof, is protected physically and / or electronically in such a way that it is not communicated to people outside the work group. We respect the information confidentiality policies of our clients and parties involved, so that no confidential information can be discussed or commented on in public areas or with our personnel outside of site.
II. Personal data we collect and by what means.
Personal data we collect are used in your contact nature as a representative of the company and we can obtain them through our contact means enabled:
- Personally: When you request information or quotation of our services, the data that we can request are for identity and work contact, to send you the information requested as a representative of the company for which you work and provide the necessary advice (full name of the client and / or contact, work email, office and cell phone, work address).
- Direct through telephone, mail and web page: When you request information or quotation of our services, we will request identity data such as your name and contact information such as email and telephone to contact you and send you the information requested, as well as to assist you and provide the corresponding follow-up for the hiring of our services, keep you informed about the progress and conclusion of the service requested.
- Indirect, through affiliate companies, strategic and commercial allies. When we receive a reference and / or recommendation for our services, they provide us with the general identification and contact information (name, work email, work telephone number and / or cell phone number).
III. Sensitive Personal Data obtained.
Such as health status, blood type, health, political and religious affiliation, ethnicity, sexual preference, and those that could cause some risk of inappropriate use to the owner as billing for individuals with business activity or professional
- At no time do we request sensitive data.
IV.Purposes of the use of data
The personal contact data collected will be used exclusively by authorized personnel, according to the security and process control policies defined by OTI, so their treatments may be the following:
- Primary Purposes:
- Sending quotes
- Project following
- Hiring Inspection services, tests and certifications in the sectors of Hydrocarbons, Gases and Chemicals, Agricultural, Minerals and Metals, Merchandise and Dry Cargoes, Calibration of Tanks and Laboratories.
- Secondary purposes:
They are statistics or marketing to promote supplying of our services and identify trends and market behaviour, as well as the level of customer satisfaction:
- Include your data and / or logo on our website and / or presentation of services.
- Include your general contact data as a customer reference for tenders.
- Surveys on quality in the service.
V. Means to limit the use of your personal data for Secondary Purposes.
Your identity data were obtained to establish your relationship as a representative of the company, so you can limit the use of your data for some or all the secondary purposes, just select the box to the left of each one. If you do not select any, it will be understood that you have given your consent.
__I do not want my data and logo to be part of any presentation and / or web page.
__I do not want my data to be shared as a customer reference for tenders.
__I do not want to participate in quality surveys in the service.
You can also limit the use of your data, by sending an email to the account firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive confirmation of your request from 48 to 72 h by this same mean.
It is important to mention that we have a website and use technical cookies with the sole intention of providing optimal functionality of the website according to the device used to enter our website www.otilatam.com as they are indispensable for this. At no time do we use other cookies or any other technological tool that exists in the market to collect any information regarding your browsing profile on the Internet and / or preferences of our customers or prospects.
VI.Transfer of Personal Data
To comply with the purposes described in point IV of this Privacy Notice, the identity data obtained is shared and transferred specifically in the following cases:
- Fiscal data for billing, are transferred to the authorized CFDI Compaq Certification Provider, who will process the personal data exclusively to generate the electronic invoices, according to the terms defined in this Privacy Notice and applicable tax laws.
- The contact data obtained through the “Contact” section of the website otilatam.com are backed up as a security measure by our hosting provider.
- The national or international transfer of personal data without the authorization of the owner, only in case it is foreseen in a Law or treaty between respective countries, has the purpose of fulfilling obligations arising from the commercial relationship between the owner and the person responsible as it is. Indicate the respective laws in each country (example: Mexico Articles 10 and 37 of the LFPDPPP).
The recipients of the personal data in charge and / or third parties, assume the same responsibilities of the Person in charge of the personal data in accordance with the terms defined in this privacy notice.
If you do not express your refusal to transfer your data, it will be understood that you have given your consent and / or if you can request it at the time you want through the email account email@example.com.
I do not consent to the transfer of my personal data for the purposes detailed in this Privacy Notice.
VII. Procedure to Exercise your ARCO Rights and / or Revoke Consent.
As owner and sole owner of your personal data, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, at any time, and for this you only need to send us by mail your request, copy of official identification and legal representative if so it is defined, contact information and / or if applicable, documentation that certifies the modification of your data through the email account firstname.lastname@example.org attention Lic. Leonel Cruz Martínez, to the address as: Calle Guanajuato No. 65 Colonia Roma, CP 06700, Delegación Cuauhtémoc, México, DF
Upon receiving your request and verify that it is complete, we will conduct an analysis of origin, taking 20 business days for it and 15 business days more in case of proceeding to perform the corresponding operational-administrative activities to meet your request.
If case that the answer is not satisfactory or has not been received by the expiration of the deadline, you have 15 working days to request a procedure of “Protection of Rights” before the IFAI, whose request and process can be consulted directly on its website www.ifai.org.mx
If you want to revoke your consent, the procedure and response times is exactly the same as to exercise your rights ARCO. In case of disagreement with the response or failure to comply with the information in the response document, you may request a “Verification Procedure” before the Ifai, whose process can be consulted directly on its website www.ifai.org.mx
To obtain more detailed information about the process, as well as the application form, we would be grateful if you could request it through the same email account indicated in this point.
VIII. Changes to the Privacy Notice
Any change that OTI considers necessary to carry out this Integral Privacy Notice derived from changes in its operation and / or applicable regulations, will be notified to you through any of the following means:
- Notice published on our website www.otilatam.com
- Physically in any of the OTI facilities.
- Email at the express request of the client.
IX. Security measures to protect Personal Data
Data collected are kept in strict confidentiality, in accordance with the security, administrative, technical and physical measures that OTI has implemented through security policies and procedures, being prohibited its illegal disclosure and limiting its access and use to third parties in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Notice and provided in the LFPDPPP and its Regulations.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Short Privacy Notice (suggested for e-mails)
OIL TEST INTERNATIONAL, is responsible for obtaining, processing and protecting the data you share with us, to send you information and quotes about the specialized services we offer; as well as follow-up on proposals and contracted projects, including administrative management and sometimes if it allows sharing the name of the company it represents, as a service reference and / or publishing them on our website or presentation of services.
The contact information that we can obtain is basically labour nature, which we will protect and safeguard as if it were personal data.
You can limit the use of your data at the time you want, you only need to request it through the account email@example.com. For more information you can consult our Integral Privacy Notice on our website www.otilatam.com or request it through the same email account indicated in this point.