We have a Certified and Accredited Management System
In OIL TEST INTERNATIONAL MEXICO, since October 2004, we have ISO 9001 certification of our quality management system, which meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Likewise, this system integrates the requirements of ISO / IEC 17020 (inspection bodies) and ISO / IEC 17025(laboratories). On the other hand, it is complemented by the requirements of ISO 14001 (environment) and OHSAS 18001 (occupational safety and health), therefore, the management system of OTI MEXICO since the beginning of operations (2003) has been a good tool contributes to our growth and development in an orderly manner, through which we provide confidence to our customers (local and international).
- OTI MEXICO has laboratory accreditation based on ISO / IEC 17025 with technical scope for Sampling and Tests for LPG for the determination of quality specifications of table 9 of NOM-013-CRE-2016.
- OTI MEXICO since 2013 has been accredited as an inspection body based on ISO / IEC 17020 with API / ASTM standards for Inspection and Sampling of marine hydrocarbons, petroleum and petrochemical inspections.
- OTI MEXICO is recognized as the GAFTA Superintendent, therefore, our inspection reports in the agricultural area are recognized by these institutions.
- All OTI MEXICO service areas are covered by a professional liability policy.
- We have a QHSE Integrated Management System certifications .