These services mainly are directed to organizations that storage in tanks liquids products in general without limitation to fuels, lubricants among others.
For calibration of storage tanks, we apply methodology such as “optical reference line”, strapping method, the liquid method among other recognized in the international level standardized by the American Petroleum Institute (API) in the Manual of Petroleum Measurement Standards (MPMS)such as:
– Chapter 2.2A; Measurement and Calibration of Upright Cylindrical Tanks by the Manual Tank Strapping Method.
– Chapter 2.2B; Calibration of Upright Cylindrical Tanks using the Optical Reference Line Method.
– Standard 2551; Measurement and Calibration of Horizontal tanks.
– Standard 2552; Measurement and Calibration of Spheres and Spheroids.
– Standard 2554; Measurement and Calibration of Cars.
– Standard 2555; Method for Liquid Calibration of Tanks.