- Supervision of shipments and transport
- Quantity verification
- Sampling and safekeeping of samples
- Quality determination and/or witnessing of analysis
- Cleanliness inspection of ship tanks
- Associated activities (inventories, bunker surveys, on/off hire surveys, inspection of ship crane cables)
OTI carry out all operations in strict accordance with the national, international or foreign standards such as the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM),The American Petroleum Institute (API), or by applying the specified requirements.
OTI has a the resources and the technical competence for supplying inspectionsampling and, analysis services during loading / discharge, transshipment of products such as crude oil and its by-products, gases, chemicals, paraffin, lubricants, acids, among other.