Extension of Accreditation of CULIACAN LABORATORY based on ISO/IEC 17025 by ema
With the firm commitment to strengthen the value chain during import, export, storage, distribution, and transportation and/or transfer of products.
It is very satisfying to recognize and expand our colleagues from OTI MEXICO – CULIACAN together with the Technical Support Management for their dedication to the implementation of methods for analysis of Gasoline and Diesel particularly, which are added to the methods of Gases, as a result of this investment and work, we have obtained the extension of accreditation #: Q-0853-107/17-S2 based on the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard by the Mexican Accreditation Entity (ema, a.c.)
In such a way that today the analytical capacity and accredited technical competence is described as follows:
This capacity covers the needs of the different concessionaires such as: Import, Warehouses, Distributors, Transports, and Distributors to the public, as well as for the control of inventories, receipts and/or dispatch of petroleum products.
- Specifications established for LPG in chart 13 of NOM-016-CRE-2016.
- Specifications established for LPG in chart A.7 of NOM-016-CRE-2016 applicable to Transports and Warehouses.
- Specifications established for LPG in chart A.7 of NOM-016-CRE-2016 applicable to Distributors and Sales to the public.
- Specifications established for Regular and Premium Gasolines in chart A.1 of NOM-016-CRE-2016 applicable to Importations.
- Specifications established for automotive, industrial, agricultural, and marine diesel in Table A.2 of NOM-016-CRE-2016 applicable to Importers, Transporters, Warehouses, Distributors and Service Stations.
Our organization, OTI MEXICO, has a staff than more of 50 accredited technical collaborators, measurement equipment, test equipment, standards, and reference materials, distributed in our test laboratories located in different regions of MEXICO.
Contact us for quotation and/or to receive specific information email@example.com.