Actions to improve to strengthen the value chain …
In full adaptation of the new conditions as a consequence of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, OTIMEXICO, betting on the new market contexts, continues with a strong investment to Strengthen the Value Chain; accrediting the Technical Competence of the Analysts of its Laboratories, Impartiality in decision making and Confidentiality of the data information based on the requirements of the ISO / IEC 17025: 2017 standard.
With the evaluations carried out in August 2020, by the “Mexican Accreditation Entity” (EMA) to the Tijuana Laboratory and Manzanillo Laboratory whose technical scope covers the “Sampling” and “Analysis” of Gases (Liquefied Petroleum, mainly) based on the ASTM methodology, which increases the network of our accredited laboratories (Tuxpan, Coatzacoalcos, San Luis Potosí, Culiacan) to evaluate the conformity of the quality specifications of Liquefied Petroleum Gas established in NOM-016-CRE-2016 , particularly in Table 13, and / or Control tests of Annex A.7 applicable to Liquefied Petroleum Gas.
– ASTM D 1265; Sampling of liquefied petroleum gases.
– ASTM D 1657; Determination of physical density or relative density.
– ASTM D 2598; Calculation of the physical properties of gases.
– ASTM D 1838; Corrosion of a copper plate
– ASTM D 1837; Determine volatility
– ASTM D 2158; Determine residues in gases
– ASTM D 2163; Gas chromatography in LPG.
– ASTM D 4468; Determination of sulfur
– ASTM D 6667; Determination of sulfur in LPG or distillates
– Determination of free water, visual.
We have logistics for sampling, and the commitment to deliver results in a previously established time and manner. Contact us for a quote and / or to receive specific information.
- For more details, consult the technical scope of the accreditations on our website: https://www.otilatam.com/our-certifications/ , or directly on the page www.ema.org.mx/accreditations/Laboratories.